Tuesday, August 28, 2007

YouTube



YouTube...what can be said about this website...other than it is a huge waste of time. As I have said previously, how many versions of the same song does one person need to watch? The video I linked to this posting is on YouTube at least 5 different times with 5 different songs in the background. My son likes to watch music videos that have a warped sense of humor..."Candy Mountain...Charlie!" I think it's ok for families who can't get together often...maybe upload video of sporting events or school plays...but a majority of the videos are pointless. (except for the What The Buck Show...way way way inappropriate...but Funny!!!! This week the "host" rips on the Miss Teen USA who botched her question about 1/5 of Americans not being able to find the US on a map...if you haven't seen it yet and want to feel good about yourself...there are at least 5 different versions of it on YouTube.)

I also want to say YIPPEE I am almost done with 23 Things...

No comments:

Where in the world are you?

My World Visitor Profile Map